If your are buying a home...
You need an Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) from Rock Point Real Estate because they:
- Are Realtors who are specially trained and certified to serve home buyers and are members of the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council;
- Work for you, not the seller, and owe 100% of their dedication and loyalty to you, the home buyer;
- Can show you any house that is for sale, regardless of what company listed it and have no motive to sell one house over another;
- Are specialists who know what is available because they show houses every day;
- Are professionals who can handle all the transaction details for you, from offer to closing;
- Are great consultants who can help you find other professionals, like competent lenders and home inspectors, and they can provide vital information on neighborhoods, school districts, and other matters that concern you as you purchase and move into a home;
- Are free and will cost you nothing since in 99% of cases their compensation is built into the selling costs paid by the seller at closing.
FREE BOOKLET: Click here to view and download the free guide, How to Find & Buy Your First Home.
NOTE: The search tool on this page can access the property listings of many different real estate companies. Most or all of the listings that appear in search results will not belong to Rock Point Real Estate. However, we are able to provide additional information about, take you to see, or help you make an offer on any property you find here. Give us a call or contact us online and one of our professional buyer agents will be happy to assist you.
Homes FOR SALE Search Tool:
NOTE: To select multiple locations, press and hold Ctrl (PC) or Shift (Mac) while clicking.